Located in the prestigious Royal York, this charming corner condo bathes in sunlight and offers wood floors with lovely border designs, beautiful views of the St Viateur park, a huge master bedroom (possibility to be converted into 2 bedrooms), a fireplace, a modern kitchen with plenty of storage and marble countertops and much more.
|走廊||2nd storey||12.5x7.11 P|
|起居室||2nd storey||13.7x26.2 P||Views of St Viateur Park|
|厨房||2nd storey||29.8x8.8 P|
|餐厅||2nd storey||10.4x16.10 P|
|主卧室||2nd storey||23.9x16.7 P|
|浴室||2nd storey||8.1x6.2 P||Shower and bath|
Fridge, dishwasher, microwave and rangehood, stove, built-in washer-dryer, all light fixtures (except exclusions), all window treatments (except exclusions), mirror.
Crystal ceiling light in the vestibule, curtains in the living room.
- The monthly fees include: heating, hot water,
administration, building insurance and maintenance, contingency fund, resident janitor, snow removal, garden maintenance;
- The total living area is taken from the municipal property assessment roll;
- The two bedrooms were converted into one huge master bedroom (which can be easily converted back into two bedrooms);
- In the basement, there is a common laundry room, bike-storage and private lockers;
- Located near restaurants and terraces (such as: Enfants Terribles, Brasserie B, etc.), cafés (such as: Second Cup, Bistro La Closerie etc.), grocery stores (such as: 5 Saisons), bakeries (such as: Première Moisson) and much more;