The 87 McCulloch, a prestigious address, an exceptional house. This spectacular property is distinguished by its unique layout executed by the renowned architect Luc Laporte. His many attractions show a great know-how and an extraordinary artistic sense. Light and space are combined in a duo into perfect unity.
Inquire about this property
Assessment & Taxes
|Other||Ground floor||16.1x7.3 P|
|Washroom||Ground floor||4.1x7.3 P|
|Hallway||Ground floor||6.7x9.6 P|
|Living room||Ground floor||25.3x23.8 P|
|Dining room||Ground floor||11.11x27 P||Bay window|
|Den||Ground floor||13.9x12.9 P||TV room|
|Washroom||Ground floor||4.5x7.4 P|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||15.5x14.9 P|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||13.11x8.9 P|
|Dinette||Ground floor||14.4x16.5 P|
|Home office||Ground floor||14.7x15.4 P||Access to the garden|
|Master bedroom||2nd storey||38.3x14.1 P||Gaz fireplace|
|Bathroom||2nd storey||13.6x9.6 P||En suite bathroom|
|Bedroom||2nd storey||17.1x10.10 P||En suite bathroom|
|Bedroom||2nd storey||13.2x12.7 P||En suite bathroom|
|Bedroom||2nd storey||17.4x16.6 P||En suite bathroom|
|Bedroom||2nd storey||11.11x11.10 P||En suite bathroom|
|Bedroom||2nd storey||13.7x8.9 P||En suite bathroom|
|Den||2nd storey||13.3x11 P||Staircase|
Basement refrigerator, pantry, freezer, 2 dishwashers, 2 washers, 2 dryers, stove, wood louvers where installed, built-in speakers, speakers on rail, built-in furniture, closet storage, central vacuum and accessories, central humidifier, alarm system.
Sub-zero kitchen refrigerator, la Cornue stove, appliances in the apartment above the garage, all electrical suspensions and 2 wall-mounted.
Continuation of the parts description
Basement (ceilings 7 feet 11 inches)
- Family Room 29.9 x 16 pc
- Laundry room 8'7 x 15 pc
- Cedar closet 9'9 x 14'8 pc
- Storage 14'5 x 7'5 pc
- Shower room 4'8 x 5'3 pc
- Wine cellar 14'10 x 10 pc (capacity of more than 1500 bottles)
- Established 10'6 x 9'4 pc
- Heating floor
Other great attractions of this beautiful property- Major architectural renovations by the architect Luc Laporte, renowned for its many achievements, including the development of L'Express and Leméac restaurants;
- Master bedroom of exceptional size, with gas fireplace;- Each bedroom has its ensuite bathroom;
- Skylight overhanging the imposing teck staircase;- Water garden and discreet terrace;
- Natural basin;
- Large corner lot;
- Irrigation system;
- Geothermal energy.
Coach House above the garage
- Kitchen 10'1 x 12'2 pc, wood floor
- Main room 23'3 x 16 pc, wood floor
- Bathroom 8'5 x 4'11 pc, ceramic floor
- Air conditioner
- Alarm system
- Wood fireplace
Location of choice
- An exceptional location located in Outremont, a few steps from Mont-Royal Park, allowing direct access to marked trails;
- Outremont offers an unparalleled lifestyle in the heart of Montreal.
- Access to downtown in minutes.
- Within walking distance of Laurier Avenue shopping, restaurants and cafes;
- Near the faculties of the University of Montreal, McGill University, HEC, Brébeuf College, Stanislas College, Notre-Dame College and many educational institutions.
Fireplace is sold without warranty as to its conformity to applicable regulation and insurance companies' requirements and the new municipal rules and regulations.
The living area excludes the basement and the coach house.