Ville-Marie (Montréal)$3,450,000.00 + Taxes
This 3-storey, turn of the century mansion represents an exceptional opportunity to acquire a property set in a quiet section of Redpath St., in the prestigious Montreal's historic Golden Square Mile. Renovated and converted into executive office space in 2003, it distinguishes itself with granit tiles, custom built millwork and 6 garage spaces.
Inquire about this property
Assessment & Taxes
Kitchen appliances (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer), window treatments, lighting fixtures, rolling filing cabinet system, desks and built-ins, alarm and camera system without warranty as to condition.
Board room tables and chairs, paintings and antique mirror on the ground floor, computer system, desk and chair in main office.
- In 2003, the Property was converted into executive office space through a $2,000,000. 3655 Redpath has a wood frame structure with stone foundations, while the exterior finishing consists of red brick and cut stone.
- Property is spread over 3 floors and offers fully functional office space with both closed and open concept areas. The lower level is fully finished basement. It offers rolling storage, a lunch room, a mechanical area, and access to the underground parking. The Property features high-end and luxurious finishes of granite tiles and hardwood floors with custom built millwork on all floors. One remarkable feature for a Property of this nature is the 6 interior parking stalls included in the Property. The property is heated with a bi-energy central hot water system and wall mounted radiators, and is equipped with wall mounted AC units.
- 3655 Redpath has direct access to the Mont-Royal, as well as a vast amount of retailers and entertainment centers located on Sherbrooke Street and the rest of Montréal's Downtown core. The offering is well-suited for corporate or family offices, investment and private equity firms, professional firms (Lawyer/Accountants/Insurance), consulates, or private medical clinics.
- The monthly fees include the interior garage spaces nos. A20, A21 and A23 (tandem for a total of 6). The owner is reimbursed the insurance cost by the syndicate of co-ownership;
********** THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS MUST FORM AN INTEGRAL PART OF ANY PROMISE TO PURCHASE *******************
- This property is sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's risk.