New York style apartment at Le Château, one of Montreal's most prestigious address in the heart of the Golden Square Mile. A perfect HARMONY between OLD CHARM and CONTEMPORARY living. Totally renovated with attention to details and quality. Desirable south exposure with great views of the Ritz Carlton. Central air conditioning and garage. A gem!
Inquire about this property
Assessment & Taxes
|Living room||Ground floor||16x20 P||View on Sherbrooke St.|
|Dining room||Ground floor||12.1x20.8 P|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||15x17.1 P||Quartz counter tops|
|Washroom||Ground floor||5.2x6.1 P|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||8x8.9 P||Separate bath / shower|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||10.10x13.8 P||Closet, view on courtyard|
|Master bedroom||Ground floor||12.6x14.3 P||Closet, view on Sherbrooke|
Refrigerator, stove, microwave oven, dishwasher, washer, dryer, television set, window treatments.
- The monthly fees include: condo, garage, locker hot water, heating, air conditioning, municipal and school taxes, building insurance (common areas), valet service, 24-hr security
- Garage space no. 94;
- Locker no. 11;
- The living area of 1,775 sq.ft. is from the promoter's plan and the dimensions/layout plan attached to the listing have changed following the renovations;
- No pets;
- Non-smoking building in the common areas;
- Any potential buyer must be approved by the Board of Directors of Le Château;
- The transfer of shares is at the Buyer's costs and is prepared by the law firm Norton Rose Fulbright ($ 650.00 residential unit OR parking space; $ 900.00 residential unit AND parking space) and by Notary Steve Collins ($ 2,350.00 for a transaction without financing; $ 2,650.00 for a transaction with financing);
- The stove, fireplace, combustion appliance and chimney are sold without any warranty w/respect to their compliance w/applicable regulations and insurance company requirements;
- The Municipal Assessment indicated on the listing is the assessment for the entire building.