SUPERB corner unit on the 39th floor of La Tour des Canadiens de Montréal offering views on the water, the city and the mountain. Full height windows allowing abondant natural light, beautiful wood floors, large private balcony, 1 garage and 1 locker. The building offers: swimming pool, common spa, gym, common terrace on the roof.
Inquire about this property
Assessment & Taxes
|Living room||Other||11.7x13.9 P|
|Master bedroom||Other||9.4x11.11 P||With walk-in|
|Bathroom||Other||5.11x7.0 P||Adjacent to MBDRM|
All appliances (refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer), lighting fixtures, window treatments (curtains and rods).
Paintings (art work), personal belongings, furniture in the entrance vestibule and in the closet in the 2nd bedroom, furniture.
- The monthly fees include: condo, garage space, locker, building insurance, energy and maintenance of the common areas;
- Garage space is no. P4-18;
- Locker is no. 1105-J;
- The Certificate of Location is attached to the listing;
- The municipal taxes for the condo are not available at the moment. The indicated amount is the municipal tax for the garage space only;
Services offered in building:
- 24/7 concierge and security;
- Access to terrace and exterior pool, gym, yoga room, spa, sauna, party rooms, games room, business centre and conference room;
- Unprecedented access to the Montreal Canadiens including access to game tickets and viewings of Canadiens practice sessions;
- Access to presale event tickets at Bell Centre;
- Access to everything the city has to offer including direct access to the underground city, Windsor train station, and the metro.