SUPERB unit with south exposure on the 33rd floor of La Tour des Canadiens de Montréal offering views on the water and the city. Full height windows allowing abondant natural light, beautiful wood floors, large private balcony and 1 locker. The building offers: swimming pool, common spa, gym, common terrace on the roof.
Inquire about this property
Assessment & Taxes
|Living room||Other||14.3x9.7 P|
|Dining room||Other||8.1x8.11 P|
|Master bedroom||Other||10.9x9.3 P|
Refrigerator, cook top, oven, dishwasher, washer, dryer.
Television set with bracket and audio piece of furniture, lighting fixtures.
- The monthly fees include: condo, locker, building insurance, energy and maintenance of the common areas;
- Locker no. 1105-K (located on the 11th floor);
- The net living area is 814 square feet;
Services offered in building:
- 24/7 concierge and security;
- Access to terrace and exterior pool, gym, yoga room, spa, sauna, party rooms, games room, business centre and conference room;
- Unprecedented access to the Montreal Canadiens including access to game tickets and viewings of Canadiens practice sessions;
- Access to presale event tickets at Bell Centre;
- Access to everything the city has to offer including direct access to the underground city, Windsor train station, and the metro.